Park Square Capital (PSC) is one of the world’s most established Private Debt firms, providing flexible financing solutions to high-quality and stable companies across Europe and the US. Founded in 2004 and remaining fully independent, PCS now have offices spanning across 3 continents, in London, New York, Paris, Frankfurt, Seoul and Luxemburg.
Park Square have invested more than $17bn in senior and subordinated debt across different market cycles and today manages over $10bn of capital. The senior team is made up of 17 highly experienced professionals, each with an average of 17 years’ experience of credit investing, and over 100 staff in total.
PSC was running on a legacy Exchequer solution and their objective was rapidly replacing it with software that covered all the same elements on a functional basis, but also provided a more suitable platform for growth and reassured longevity.
PSC were already aware that Microsoft’s Business Central had a vast functionality and automatic systems updates that ensures always being up to date. They reached out to QUANTIQ to see if we could assist them in migrating their systems and we were happy to help.
Together, QUANTIQ and PSC decided the most practical solution to moderising their system was implementing the Dynamics 365 Finance Core using our QuickStart methodology to start off with. Not only did this replace their old system on a like-for-like functional basis, with greater growth capacity and flexibility, but also provided the most time and cost-effective implementation process.
- Dynamics Business Central – Being in the financial services industry themselves, PSC knew they needed the most effective and efficient financial management system possible. Being able to integrate financial data from across the world and get a general picture of it from one view was extremely important as a global company, and Dynamics Business Central and the other Microsoft solutions offers them that.
- Once PSC had implemented the core financial modules from Business Central, they went on to improve their business processes further by implementing the following functionality:
- Fixed Assets
- Hazeltree and BC Integration
- Added additional companies (Business Central is a multi-company product)
- Intercompany & Multi-Company Financial Consolidation
- Document Management and Capture
- Dynamics Human Resource Management
From start to finish, the whole process took only 8 weeks, and post Go Live PSC had very few issues and were happy with the solution delivered.
WORKING WITH QUANTIQ
“We found working with QUANTIQ a professional and friendly experience. The team were knowledgeable, subject matter experts who were happy to support and collaborate throughout the whole process. Having an integrated financial management system has significantly streamlined internal processes and the fast migration and integration process made the transition as easy as possible.”
If you would like to learn more about our QuickStart process or the solutions we offer using this methodology, please click here.