As a nationally recognised Microsoft Dynamics Business Solution partner serving mid-market organisations, QuantiQ is uniquely positioned to advise, deliver and maintain solutions that align people, processes and technology. We combine deep industry knowledge, technical talent, and superior delivery capabilities to ensure your Microsoft Dynamics software implementation is smooth sailing. The composition of our organisation means that we have teams of certified professionals with a focus in the following solutions; Microsoft Dynamics 365, Enterprise Edition, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business Edition, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics GP and Power BI.
We offer industry solutions in Manufacturing, Distribution, eCommerce, Media, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical and Professional Services. We’ve got the industry experience to help you create the perfect sector-focused solution. You’ll be ready to meet the unique needs of your business in no time.
The Implementation Methodology consists of the following phases:
– Evaluates a customer’s business processes and infrastructure
– Prepares a proposal
– Analyses the current business model
– Produces a gap/fit analysis
– Creates the requirements documentation
– Feature design
– Data migration design
– Test criteria
– Technical design
– Develops the features
– Tests the features and functions
– Creates and tests the user documentation
– Sets up the production environment
– Configures the system
– Migrates data
– Tests the system
– Trains the end-users
– Gets the system up “live”
– Clears pending issues
– Finalises the user documentation and knowledge transfer
– Conducts a post-mortem of the project
– Provides on-going support
The activities involved in this phase are on-going activities performed after project close and throughout any future involvement with the client.
– Analyses the system to determine how it can best be optimised for the customer’s needs
– Performs the optimisation
The purpose of this phase is to help the customer refine the benefit they get from the business solution. Many times, after the implementation project is complete, customers desire minor changes to their system. This phase understands that need and supports the Customer for Life scenario.
– Reviews the customer’s business processes
– Aligns the business processes to new functionality
– Sets the systems in place to support the upgrade
– Creates value to maintain a Customer for Life scenario