With the advent of new media channels, the increased complexity of media planning, and a business environment in which clients become more demanding, the Media and Advertising industry requires elaborate technology systems. Such solutions should provide optimised processes throughout the advertising life cycle and flexibility and adaptability to cater for the continuous changes in the industry. Media and Advertising companies need to invest in CRM platforms to better nurture prospects and clients, achieve dynamics client segmentation, and obtain the intelligence needed for defining strategies and tactics channeled towards the most valuable clients and prospects.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps media companies become more successful by better serving the needs of their audiences and partners. With a Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution, you can profile audiences more effectively and provide clients with consistent, high-quality service, and, develop deeper relationships with advertisers and track complex interactions with content licensees and content providers. The solution is purpose-built to provide a solid foundation for addressing the industry’s specific requirements and pain-points.
– Sales automation (with Outlook integration)
– Opportunity management and forecasting
– Advertiser/Agency relationship management
– Split commissions calculations
– Opportunity to proposal to order creation
– Integration of accounts, locations and orders to Dynamics Advantage ERP
– Rate Card configurations for all media services and types
– Approval workflows for accounts and opportunities
Our go-live went well. On the first day we received raw material and shipped finished goods. I think that was a result of how we and QuantiQ collectively managed the project and the amount of testing we did.