Microsoft are excited about the Power Apps momentum they have seen this year. Investments in Power Apps, including the integration with Teams and the general availability of Microsoft Dataverse for Teams, have further driven adoption and demand. Strong customer growth continues as they take advantage of the flexibility and cost savings that no/low-code development enables.
To support this market momentum and help you to accelerate your opportunities, Microsoft are introducing the Power Apps per app promotional offer on December 1, 2020 at $3 per user per month (standard $10 list price) with a minimum purchase of 200 licenses. This offer is best for businesses that want to enable each user to run up to two apps, with the flexibility to stack licenses for additional apps.
Power Apps per app promotional offer
- Offer: $3 per user per month (pupm) Power Apps per app promotion, down from $10 pupm list price.
- Eligibility criteria: Available on commercial cloud only, with a minimum purchase quantity of 200 Power Apps per app licenses.
- Channels: CSP and VL (EA & EAS)
- Availability: December 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021
- Key requirements:
- Offer must be purchased during the promo period. The offer is applicable for both new deals and renewals that take place during the promo period.
- For any subscriptions purchased with this offer, the $3 promotional pricing would apply until the end of the current customer agreement term (e.g. 3 or 5 years with EA), after which they will be able to renew with the pricing available at the time.
- On VL, note that no discounting is allowed on this offer per standard policy.
To find out more, contact our experts today.