Software Selection Overview
The number of users on a system no longer dictates which software platform best meets the needs of your business. With the lines between functional areas in the software stack blurring you need an expert who can advise on which platform serves your business right now and into the foreseeable future. QuantiQ is one of a select few partners that can advise on Dynamics AX or NAV and how CRM brings either of these choices to life.
When we select which software is best for our clients business requirements, consideration is taken based on the following factors:
- Business ambitions of our clients: are they aiming for organic growth in a single geography or looking to grow acquisitively, meaning they have to be mindful of cross border tax regimes
- Scale and size of the organisation, as the functional roles impact license types and app selection
- Cash flow: will it be an outright license purchase or a license subscription that they’re after.
- How much of the supply chain they will be looking to manage
- Are they sensitive about Cloud deployment, should we consider on-premise or on the Edge deployments.
- User adoption, we aim to select the most appropriate modern interface to fast-track system usage
- The prospects existing infrastructure and application landscape
- Functionality to future proof their business
- Cost effective deployment to get through project phase rapidly so that they start realising the business benefit.